Ethanol Shield 2-Stroke Oil is part of the multi award winning family of fuel solution products from B3C. This product range is scientifically engineered to provide a quick, easy, and effective means to TEST - FIX - PREVENT the problems associated with modern day fuels.
Application: Ethanol Shield 2-Stroke Oil is THE SOLUTION where standard 2-Stroke Oils fail. Ethanol Shield 2-Stroke Oil is the “bridge” that bonds fuel, Ethanol and water, preventing PHASE SEPARATION and the associated problems.
Suitable for running as lean as 50:1, it ensures the most protection on the market today for any 2-Stroke engine. Ethanol Shield 2-Stroke Oil provides 2 exceptional products, a high specification Semi-Synthetic 2-Stroke, and an industry leading fuel stabiliser, also featuring B3C’s Combustion Cool Technology, it provides the ultimate protection and convenience of ease of use.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Protects Against Ethanol Issues
- Bonds 2-Stroke Oil to Fuel
- Triple Antioxidants Preserve Fuel
- Stabilises Fuel for up to 1 Year
- Reduces Lacquer / Varnish
- Conditions Rubber and Plastic
- Rust & Corrosion Inhibitors
- Protects Against Ring Wear and Sticking
- Reduces Engine Temperature (Via Combustion Cool Technology)
- Extends Engine Life
- Low Smoke Formula
- OEM Tested, Used, & Approved
- Meets or exceeds ISO-L-EGD & FD Certification
100ml (1 shot): Treats 5 litres @ 50:1, 4 litres @ 40:1, 3.2 litres @ 32:1, 2.5 litres @ 25:1
1000ml (1 litre): Ratios as above apply per 100ml.
We recommend the use of either a 2-Stroke Mixer Bottle, or an Oil Measure Cup when mixing 2-Stroke Oil and petrol.
Note: Always adhere to the manufacturers recommended mix ratios for you equipment.
Size: 100ml bottle.